Friday 14 January 2011

A commission and a gift

Thought I'd post these up as they're fairly recent.

Over Christmas I was asked to paint something to be given as a birthday gift. As the recipient is a Final Fantasy fan, that's the kind of look I went for. The original is A3 size but this is just a low-res version:







































The idea was for it to be printed out on canvas, and I got to see it when it was done! It came out really well, the photo is a little dark but that was just my camera - the print itself was lovely. It's 2ft by 3ft and there wasn't any loss of picture quality!






































On an unrelated note, this was painted for someone on the Fancy Rats forum:



















And this has nothing to do with anything, it's just a sketch I meant to post up a while ago:

1 comment:

Dan Da Rocha said...

Amazing, nice work Hannah!